Friday, April 20, 2007

Hmm, Thinking...

The remarkably talented Melanie, and Jennifer have nominated my blog as a Thinking blog.


I am both honored and flattered - and I would like to pass this honor on to three people that have inspired me.

1. Susan is an incredible writer, versatile and highly creative. It was Susan who first encouraged me to begin writing a blog; and she has inspired me every since.
2. Mella is one of the most talented writers I have known. Visit her page and see for yourself. Her work speaks for its self.
3. Cath is a writing machine; and I am amazed each time I visit her page, at how diligent and creative she is.

Thank you again, Melanie.

5 comments:

Melanie Faith said...

You're most welcome, sir. ;)

Anonymous said...

You are welcome and un grand merci de Paris > Jeez, you read French as fluently and fast as I write it!

This is why I have to write so much
:)

Love "Black Poet from the Overceans...."

Flawed And Disorderly said...

No surprise that somebody beat me to it! I'm in the process right now of giving you the same award!

flutter said...

You're not such a bad writer, yourself.

JD said...

My brother, I am so happy for and proud of you. I love your stuff. I love Cath as well