Sunday, October 28, 2007

Priceless

She seemed a bit disappointed when I told her that it was only going to be a prank.

“But sir, I can get a real gun,” she said, “They don’t know it, but I have two. And I don’t like the Master Gunnery Sergeant.” The gleam in her eyes reminded me that she has been seeing a psychiatrist. I pretended not to notice. “Can I at least hit him?” she asked.

“No,” I said, “We just want to scare him.”

While the Master Gunnery Sergeant and I are inside the office, you start a commotion outside the door. I’ll have one of the sergeants try to stop you. He’ll shout. Then we’ll need something to make a loud blast—perhaps a firecracker. Kick the door, and then burst inside waving the gun at him.

Game day:

The Master Gunnery Sergeants sprung to alert when he heard the commotion outside. Then the door flung open, followed by a short wild-haired woman wielding a pistol. I jumped from my chair, just in case I needed to intercept him from challenging her.

“You knew this day was coming Master Gunnery Sergeant!” she screamed, “You ruined my life!”

She then swung in my direction.

“No, no!” I yelled—pointing at the master gunnery sergeant, “Shoot him first!”

The look on his face was priceless.


7 comments:

flutter said...

I think I would have peed my pants.

Debo Hobo said...

I know I would have peed my pants. Too funny, just a joke still I hope.

Ehav Ever said...

Too funny. So what was the MGS's response to the joke?

Karahmel's Kisses said...

LOL see i knew you were special!

rick said...

hey gene, this is rick, are you still in the corps?

create said...

the mind transcribes your vision left in military...where i feel it's mandatory 2 seek your rescue..protect da forces which leads you 2 safe haven...imagine
u a hero.

Anonymous said...

Do not allow you to ultimately get also disappointed when your property will not offer right away. It sometimes is as simple as returning to the drawing table and building a handful of minor alterations. Right after getting the right methods, you may have your home sold before you realize it.Ideas To Creating A Web Site On A Tight Budget [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Foli342334o[/url]